We are ready for our first Pack 98 Hike!
- THIS SATURDAY, September 29
- 2:30 PM
- Park and Start at Edora Park West Parking Lot on Welch Street
- Destination: Dairy Queen on College, then Spring Park
- Trail: Spring Creek Trail (paved, stroller friendly)
- One Way (1.5 miles) or Round Trip (3 miles) – your call
- The entire family is invited. We do need at least one parent per Scout.
There are more details and a map download our flyer. Current weather forecast is 78 and sunny!
Many thanks to Karen Karppinen for all her efforts to get the Hiking Club going and arranging the first hike!
Sorry for the short notice, but we thought the boys would rather hike to Dairy Queen before it closed for the winter. Don’t worry if you miss this hike – there will be others.