Camp Nicol & City Park Day Camp
Camp Nicol is an exceptional Cub Scout overnight camp at Ben Delatour Scout Ranch near Red Feather Lakes. The camp has several fun themed areas and Cubs will enjoy BB guns, archery, wrist rockets, hikes, games, and advancement. Generally, Dens attend together, but you are welcome to join another Den or attend as a family. All sessions at Camp Nicol are family camp oriented instead of rank oriented. Tents and food are provided. It is ideal if Mom or Dad (or both) can join their Scout. Siblings may join as well!
Day camp is also available at Fort Collins City Park and the information is available below.
Here are the Camp Nicol basic logistics:
- Summer Camp dates range from June 19 through July 25. There are multiple time slots and themes to choose from with two weekends being for Arrow of Light camp.
- Please contact your Den Leader about cost and registration.
- Please register as soon as possible as sessions do fill up.
- All campers are required to complete the BSA, Medical Form, Parts A & B.
- Complete Summer Camp information can be found below:
- Arrow of Light Camp (3 nights/4 days) – Youth $175 – Adults $90
- Arrow of Light – June 19-22
- Arrow of Light – July 17-20
- Family Camp (2 nights/3 days) – Youth $135 – Adults $75
- Family Camp – June 25-27
- Family Camp – June 28-30
- Family Camp – July 5-7
- Family Camp – July 9-11
- Family Camp – July 12-14
- Family Camp – July 23-25
If your son or daughter sold popcorn last fall (2019), Pack 98 will discount the list price of 1 Camp Nicol session based on how much he or she sold. Please contact your den leader for more information.